Hoveys + Anthropologie + Wallpaper!!!!

It's nearly killed us to keep this a secret, but this fall, everyone will be able to put our favorite objects - on their own walls! Porter photographed our collection and Anthropologie made it into wallpaper.  Stand back and it looks like a diagonal striped print; get up close and you have taxidermy, riding boots, booze in crystal and a bunch of our art (and even a couple of my own paintings). And making things so easy, it's like a big sticker with a peel-off back so no one will have to bother with the painful paste process.

$148 a roll at Anthropologie now!

Details, details.

(So, so many thanks to the wonderful, talented Carly Blumberg for helping make this dream come true).

1. Unknown says:

Very cool. Congrats on everything!

2. ok, this is genius.

and, hoveys + anthropologie + wallpaper? spot on.

3. Karena says:

Hollister congratulations to you and Porter! How exciting! It is fab! There is an Anthropologie about 2 blocks from me!

xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

4. Unknown says:

Oh, my gosh, love this! Congratulations!!

5. I am seriously expecting to spot a 'Hovey cameo' in some future Wes Anderson project.

Congratulations, ladies. This is super cool!

6. Thank you so so much, everybody. You've all be so wonderful - and many of you, for years! You don't know how I appreciate it.

7. Angie says:

This is so great! So many great little images, so much personality, and all laid out perfectly....so well done!!

8. I was wondering if there was a possibility to have this pattern made into fabric?! Spoonflower.com is a site that does custom prints. I would love to be able to do some projects with it!

9. Unknown says:

Cool post. yes really great, it motivates me to do something extra ordinary...

ewald struggl

10. ruzzel01 says:

Classic designs but still looks fantastic.

arizona fire systems

11. Unknown says:

With lots of fake goods is unfortunately on the market today, you might think that it's almost impossible to find high-quality leather Ferragamo Handbag . Fortunately for you, is not as difficult as you think. Keep these notes and you increase your chances to buy this handbag that certainly take a long time and save money in the long run. Ferragamo Outlet

12. columnist says:

Brill. You are both so clever.

13. Unknown says:

Please can you tell me if there's going to be more of this available, Anthropologie's site only shows 3 rolls available and we need 4 and they can't tell me if there's more coming. PLease can you email me an update? rick(at)smokinggunpr.co.uk

thank you!

14. Unknown says:

Please can you confirm if you will be selling more via Anthropolgie? I need 4 rolls but they only have 3 available.

PLease could you email me: rick(at)smokinggunpr.co.uk
    Thanks guys

15. Unknown says:

Hoveys anthropologist wallpaper is shown here. Know all about it
    Wallpapers

16. Hoping you will be selling more, I check the Anthropologie site very day.

17. Unknown says:

great stuff I hope to use them on my blog imgsrc

18. Walkeaz says:

Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us. best logo designers

19. Experties says:

good day!! Very thrilling discussion glad that I got here across such informative submit. hold up the good paintings buddy. satisfied to be a part of your net community. logo designers