Our mom and dad almost split up on their Honeymoon to Paris because my mom wouldn't stop buying French magazines. This enraged our father. The madder he got, the more she'd buy (the buying, of course, being only about 10% of the problem, with the lugging filling out the remaining 90%). Well, it seems that Porter and I got all of mom's genes in this regard and none of our father's. However, we feed our need for foreign printed matter with hardback books. Prague was a goldmine for vintage tomes, but Paris was a feeding ground for gigantic pop-up works of art. Bernadette Gervais and Francesco Pittau's incredible Bird and Animal books were two of our favorite purchases. Axinamu is available in the States under the name Out of Sight, but it's just so much cooler to have the French.