It was like Christmas in March this weekend. Since Porter and I live together, almost all items are shared...except shoes. She's a size smaller. So, the $10 straw slippers belong to me and the incredible leather foot protectors/destroyers belong to her, the lucky, lucky thing.
Top Row, from left to right:
• The crocodile clutch arrived from ebay and it's even more beautiful in real life (the stitching is clean and the lining, suede). They'd make ideal, impressive gifts.
• CB2 Stainless Steel Water Pitcher (what danger the New York store poses! My kitchen cabinets already burst at the seams, but with prices like these, you can't leave without some new supplies. Porter and I also picked up the Format Tray, six Slab Mugs, and the Cora Carafe).
• Jimmy Jane's Habanero and Grapefruit Candle.
• Vintage taxidermy alligator and goggles from Obscura Antiques & Oddities. (Yes, I thought that the pheasant and the wasp's nest were my last taxidermical purchases, but he was too great to pass up. I may be a little sick).
• Beetle decoupage plate from John Derian (for Porter's nightstand).
• My new, spectacular pride and joy green Goyard clutch! A beyond generous gift!!! (No, this was not an impulse buy).
• $10 straw slippers from Pearl River.
• Opening Ceremony suede ballet flats with zipper pouches and bow clips (on sale!).
• Hand carved wooden animal pens for $2.95 each, also from Pearl River.
• Slightly worn, simply sexy and incredible YSL huarache-inspired heels from INA.
• Another decoupage plate from John Derian (this one will live in the bathroom).
• Wickedly beautiful cap toe t-strap flats, also from Opening Ceremony (also on sale!).